When it comes to preplanning a funeral also known as advance funeral planning, there are often many questions about the subject. What questions should I ask? What decisions need to be made now? Do I even need to preplan this funeral? Whether you’re helping an elderly family member preplan their funeral or your own, Bakken Young is here to help. In today’s article we will discuss the advantages to preplanning a funeral. As always, if you have further questions, please contact us at your convenience so we can help you navigate this difficult subject. Our goal is to help you make the best possible decision ,whatever that may look like for you and your family.
- Makes things easier on your loved ones, by decreasing emotional and financial stress.
- Gives you full control of your funeral/cremation decisions. You determine what your wishes are and put them in writing to provide a guide for your family and the funeral home.
- Allows you to change or adjust the services you have selected at any time.
- Gives you peace of mind.
- A properly structured funeral trust remains protected regardless of future health care situations, i.e. nursing home.
- Guaranteed Funeral/Cremation trust offered with Bakken-Young
- Tax free growth
- Planning properly today saves you money in the future
Whether you have more questions you’d like to discuss or are ready to start the preplanning process, give us a call today or fill out our simple preplanning form and we will follow up with you. Our team here at Bakken Young Funeral and Cremation is ready to help you navigate the process of preplanning.